Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 86 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
RoyMilano
Tutor
Tutor

Could you please consider integrating the Arlo camera system into Apple Home Kit.

This integration would greatly enhance Arlo's usefulness.

10 REPLIES 10
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

good idea to put the request here;  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RoyMilano,

There are topics on the Arlo Idea Exchange discussing this idea. I encourage you to visit these discussions and offer your support by giving Kudos. This is the best way to support a popular idea and encourage developers to consider adding a feature.

JamesC

Disillusion
Initiate
Initiate
HomeKit integration would be a definite plus for the Arlo system, I am currently in the process to select a surveillance system and the possibility to integrate the cameras into my HomeKit-enabled household would greatly improve the chances of Arlo as the system of choice.
cmallery
Initiate
Initiate

When will Arlo integrate with Apple Homekit?

elliottmart
Initiate
Initiate

I agree. Integrating with Apple Homekit is a deal breaker for me!

jdvigilante
Initiate
Initiate
Yes!, I agree. That's a good idea!
Anabd
Initiate
Initiate

Homekit integration is a must 

Bowflex552
Initiate
Initiate
I concur with all the posts that say you should integrate Arlo Pro with Apple Homekit
TechGeek
Initiate
Initiate
I totally agree. Our entire home is on the apple ecosystem, AppleTV, etc. We use Siri to control Phillips hue Security System etc. would really love this feature!
JeffAgla
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have my home and a business, where I am looking for a security camera system.  I do like these cameras for their ease of installation and interface. However, I cannot justify the price without Home Kit integration so I can use these to combine scenes based on motion detection etc.  Do we have any idea when this will happen? I am a product manager as well so stating its on the radar means there is no plan.  Many home automation items work with Alexa, Google and Suri. Giving a date means that you agree and it is scheduled. So without the standard thanks for your reply and its on the radar what is the plan?

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 86 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation