Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Feature add: Abiltity when one can senses motion and other selcted cameras will record aswell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Warnzie
Apprentice
Apprentice

As the subjects says. Be a great added feature if one camera detects motion the other cameras (selectable) will record as well for the selected desired time. E.g I have 2 cameras, one looking at my driveway and the other my gate house, if say the driveway camera picked motion up the gate house camera would also record. Reason been I find the motion detection to be dicky at times.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can define a variety of rules that will turn another camera on based on activity of a different one.  So, based on activity on the driveway, you can set a rule up to activate the driveway camera and then a different rule to use the same activity to turn on the gate camera.  Once you have the rules set up, you can add them to a mode (right above Rules in Settings).  Then use the Mode screen to set up scheduling as desired.

Thus, multiple rules assigned to a mode.

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

As Jeff has stated, that feature is already there.  You will need to create the rules and create a mode to activate them.

-Robert
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation