Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nickgtr35
Apprentice
Apprentice

The new app update does not show previous months, how do i select previous months?

5 REPLIES 5
Viperbird
Guide
Guide

iOS and Android  app - you can scroll through the dates on top of the Library screen by swiping right to see the previous dates.

Web -  if you have recordings for prior months, a selection appears in each corner above the dates to select the previous month. Note this only appears when you have recordings for prior months so you have to have the premium service...Premier or Elite plan.

nickgtr35
Apprentice
Apprentice

thats strange i have a basic subscription plan and prior to the update i was able to see previous months listed in the library

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

some older files have been deleted it seems by the new updates and also recycle bin is gone...So since you only have 7 days storage, nothing is in the previous month ( today being the 29th ) to scoll to so it doesn't work.   Housekeeping seems to be right on the date now

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
nickgtr35
Apprentice
Apprentice

you are right but my camera still shows 10 recordings and the library shows none. They have removed the delete all files function meaning that the camera recording notification and the library are not synced and i dont know how to sync them

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Delete all files is still available using the web page. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation