Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

unused second factor auths limit reached

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Gschell
Tutor
Tutor

I tried login into my cameras on my I phone but with the authorization code that gets sent to my texts, i cant switch back and fourth between the two and now I'm locked out. How can I get in now ?

6 REPLIES 6
Dannybear
Master
Master

Can you try using the pc web browser to login to the my.arlo.com web portal to access the account?

arlohater921
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. The text verification takes about 5 minutes to receive, and the website allows 2 minutes. Classic IT design and incompetence issue.

Also, each time that someone leaves the iPhone app to pull the text code, the app closes, thereby requiring a new login, which requires leaving the app. This "loop" recurs until the user reaches the limit. This is a super classic "We did not test the app fully" issue. 

Absolutely terrible IT issues.

Mpt3366
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever figure this problem out?

PappaGeorgio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same loop failure in the app. 

>login

>sent one time code

>login page blank again (no place to input any codes)

>login again

>sent one time code again

over and over again.

Arvie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue.  The app is closing and will send a code each time I tried to open it.  By the time I entered the code it is no longer valid because a new one has been sent again.

Tried using the web browser.   Getting  this  error message -  unused second factor auths limit reached.

Arvie
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is an option to use a different method.  Tried using my email and it works.