record time

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
mgoodman
Tutor
Tutor

If I set a camera to record for 30 seconds and motion is still detected, will the camera restart recording in 30 second intervals until motion is no longer detected?  Or is it one video and done.  

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you set it for 30 secs.... at end if there is still motion , it will restart for 30, repeat

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Asanchez13
Guide
Guide
How done set record times longer than 10 sec. Is this possible in free version?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes ... Any level allows up to 2 min record time.

To change default you must go to Mode, pick Edit on that mode, pick camera and edit again,down to record edit to get to slide bar for time

Morse is faster than texting!
macvicorp
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a I phone, and you can adjust and save your record time only on your phone app. I have found that I can't save the settings on my account on the computer.I also have a Mac computer. Make the setting changes on your phone and save them there as well, it will save you lots of time and frustration. I can't remember if I was able to save these settings on the computer initially. PS I have the latest iOS 10.3.3      07/20/2017 I hope this helps, as customer service is a bit iffy, and they may charge you.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Customer service may be iffy but they won't charge you if you use the link below to open the case.

On a computer, there's no Back button like in the app so use the Edit Rule link to go back to where you can save.