Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"Connection to the camera has times out" and can not reconnect once I remove it from my base station

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
controlfreak
Follower
Follower

I have  two cameras connected to the base station, but with one of them I have been experiencing some problems lately and the other one works perfectly(cameras are 2,5 months old) and updated to the latest software). When I try to watch live stream from the camera, it says that connection to the camera has timed one ( I have tried accessing the account from chrome, ie, firefox and mobile app), furthermore camera detects motion and notifies me via mobile app notifications, but it does not record a video (in the settings it is set that it records on motion for 20 seconds). I have tried resetting the base station and also removing cameras and the base station from the account with no visible sign of progress-when I removed the non-working camera and when I tried to re-added it back it did not detected back station till I removed the batteries and powered it back on.

Any help or advice is welcome since I tried every possible option I could think of and I could find it online. 

Thank you for your time and suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Interestingly, this is in the Arlo Go section, for the new camera that operates only on cell service.

I think you should contact support using the Contact Support link at the bottom of the desktop version of this page or use https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx since you've done what we would have suggested.