Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

When using an iPad Pro the scrub facility when viewing footage in the library does not work at all, you cannot click on the timeline to move it.

10 REPLIES 10
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Adksi11892 wrote:

When using an iPad Pro the scrub facility when viewing footage in the library does not work at all, you cannot click on the timeline to move it.

This is with a camera that has a CVR subscription???

Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

No, this is when viewing a clip from regular motion detection event in the library.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Adksi11892 wrote:

No, this is when viewing a clip from regular motion detection event in the library.

I didn't understand what you meant by "scrub".

Are you just saying that you can't get the timeline control to work?  If so, I agree that it doesn't work in landscape with the iPad Pro - but it does work in portrait.

@JamesC , @ShayneS :  Can you please follow up?  It looks like this was fixed on the iPhone, but not the iPad.

Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ah yes it does work in portrait as you say.  If it can be fixed as you suggested for landscape that would be great.  Thanks.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the report, it looks like the Arlo Development team is aware of the issue and a fix is coming soon. I'll provide another update soon. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

It looks like we have an update scheduled for next week. This should resolve this issue with the slider. I will provide another update as soon as I have more info to share. 

Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yay, look forward to hearing from you.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi All, 

This issue should now be resolved with the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v3.7

If you do not see the update in the App Store, you can remove and reinstall the app to the latest version.

Adksi11892
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, yes I updated earlier and it resolved the problem.  Many thanks!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Awesome!