Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS indicates 'Disarmed', but cameras detecting motion and capturing videos

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Minburn57
Apprentice
Apprentice

So many problems the last year or so . . . . 

Perhaps my system's 6 year life has met its end i.e. 2 years of 6 with reasonable service, then problems since and piquing the last while?

At this point, unless something obvious I've missed, not even looking for answers any longer for this mess.  Just reporting for the sake of those thinking of investing into their system.

2 REPLIES 2
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Apart from a few superusers on here that think that this system is superb, my experience has been abysmal, even after I 'upgraded' from Arlo HD to Ultra. But, it's the software side of things - hardware-wise, I think the system has a lot of potential.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unlike some folks here, us "superusers" (who are just normal users like you) have had our issues, too. The difference is that we try to help get past those with issues instead of padding threads with no help at all.

While my system is working fine, that doesn't mean all others are which can be for a wide variety of reasons. Perhaps if we had full details of the issue(s) we could help. Don't forget that changes in your wireless environment and/or firmware may require some readjustments to camera and base positioning. And there's always a chance of faulty hardware which has had folks beating their head against the proverbial wall until replacing it suddenly fixed everything.

YMMV.