Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JZimm14
Follower
Follower

I have received alerts three times now on my phone, on different cameras ( once yesterday evening and twice today) when I go to check the alert in the library there is nothing.  No recording of anything.  Why????

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JZimm14,

Are you able to manually record within a live stream and see the recording in the library? Are you getting email alerts as well or only push notifications?

JamesC

BekArloUser
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue.  And if it does record when something triggers the camera, the recording is going into a folder from an earlier date, not the date that it is actually recording.  This has been going on for 2 weeks and I'm ready to start looking for a new system.  I changed my password and that did not resolve the problem.  I am able to record and take pictures and the post correctly.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BekArloUser,

What do you mean when you say the recordings are going into a folder from an earlier date? Are the recordings in your library not showing up on the correct day?

Have you tried rebooting your base station?

JamesC

BekArloUser
Aspirant
Aspirant

Correct.  If a recording occurs, I get a notification.  When I try to open the video, I can't find it in today's, example May 31st, folder.  Sometimes it is available in a folder from May 29th even though it was recorded today.  Other times I can't view the video at all and it randomly appears later on in the May 29th folder.  And yes, I have unplugged the Arlo base system to see if that would solve the problem.  I just assumed that this was part of the email on changing passwords since this just started a couple of weeks ago.

TinaAnd3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue with my system.

Did anyone find a solution for this issue?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BekArloUser,

Do you see this behavior on iOS, Android or Web? Are you experiencing the same behavior regardless of the client you use?

JamesC