Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

base unit VMB3000 no internet LED

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Towers
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just tired to set up this base unit and the internet globe will not light. I have looked at trouble shooting and also tried to switch  off and on several times. Has any one else had this problem or does anyone know how to correct it?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If there is no light at all for Internet, that means the base isn't connected to the router. Try a different cable and a different port on the router. If still no good, try resetting the base by pressing the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Verify that the Internet LED does so with all the others. Try again.

If still no good, try another device on that cable and port (a laptop is a good choice). If that works, the base is faulty. Swap at the store or open a case with support here using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Towers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the advice. I have swapped the cables and with a new one it wokred for 2 mins, it has now stoped working so i think its the cable and the router.

Not happy as i thought it would be a quick easy set up and ive now beinf tryng for two hours !