Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pairing not working VMC 3030 with base station

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Joannev
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 cameras on my system. All working fine until a few days ago.  One camera showed it was off line. I landed up deleting that camera in hopes to go back and re-add it.  That had worked in the past. Tried all weekend to reinstall. Not working. I get the blue light blinking but never to the point that is the rapid blinking to stay it’s paired. What changed? I’ve done the pairing process about 15 times. What else should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try power cycling the base and remove and reinsert the battery in the camera. Check that your firmware is up to date although that won't be possible for the camera until it syncs. Try a browser and the app in case it's a display issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you remove that camera from Setting, My Devices first? That may help.

Joannev
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. That's where I deleted it. It is not showing up in my devices.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try power cycling the base and remove and reinsert the battery in the camera. Check that your firmware is up to date although that won't be possible for the camera until it syncs. Try a browser and the app in case it's a display issue.
Joannev
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had already changed out the batteries. Even changed the batteries (twice). But you got me on the right track. I completely unplugged the main hub and then when thru the sink process. That worked. Thanks for responding.