Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why cant I see my wireless cameras in the mode area of the app? Only the base station shows up.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
LauraC
Follower
Follower

Why cant I see my wireless cameras in the mode area of the app? Only the base station shows up. I want to change the settings on the cameras and turn off th email notifications but cannot because the two camers dont appear in the "MODE" screen. Very frustrating and might decide to return this whole system if I cannot get support on proper set up. It is NOT user friendly per advertised.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

LauraC wrote:

Why cant I see my wireless cameras in the mode area of the app? Only the base station shows up.

If you go to MODE then click on the ARLO BASE ( under my devices ), the Modes appear on the right

In order to see the cameras, you click on the EDIT pencil in the mode you want to edit , camera list will show, and then edit the camera you want .

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

LauraC wrote:

If you go to MODE then click on the ARLO BASE ( under my devices ), the Modes appear on the right

In order to see the cameras, you click on the EDIT pencil in the mode you want to edit , camera list will show, and then edit the camera you want .

Morse is faster than texting!