Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where do I find Auto-Update?

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
okwdvc2015
Follower
Follower

Just received my cameras and I am reading some of the FAQ's to get a better feel for them.  I believe I have the latest updates: 

Version
1.10.2.689_9787
Released
08/02/15

I've noticed people talking about turning auto-update on.  Many people talk about toggling it on or off.  Where exactly is the toggle for this?  I don't see anything in the setting or on the cameras themselves.  I'm sure it is right in front of my face, but I seem to be missing it.  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no longer an auto update toggle. All Arlo software updates are now automatically downloaded and installed so your system is always up-to-date.

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Go to Settings --> Base Station Settings --> Auto Update FW <-- toggle it green to turn on and don't forget to SAVE.. 

jkmail
Apprentice
Apprentice

No auto update listed on my base station settings.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no longer an auto update toggle. All Arlo software updates are now automatically downloaded and installed so your system is always up-to-date.

JamesC

jkmail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Found it . Thanks
jgsailor
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't see anything that says Base Station when I log in on the web. Where might it be?

arlo.jpg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

All Arlo software updates are now automatically downloaded and installed so your system is always up-to-date. No more manual downloading or checking for updates required!

You can find additional information about the update here: New Arlo App: A Quick Guide to New Features

JamesC

jgsailor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James! I wondered what happened. 🙂 

souper
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not have

'auto update in my settings

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

souper,

JamesC

LovelyNot
Apprentice
Apprentice

You may want to put that in the first post or the marked "Solved" post.