Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Drew-D
Tutor
Tutor

I receive notifications on my phone when the cameras arm and disarm due to leaving or entering the geofencing zone. My wives phone does not receive these same notifications. She receives all other notifications that I receive (example: motion detected) except for these ones. We can both leave the zone at the same time and I'll receive a notifcation that the cameras are armed, but she does not. When she leaves for work in the morning and I'm already outside the zone, I receive a notification that the cameras are armed, but she does not.

If I edit the enabled Geofencing Mode from my phone (it won't let us modify it from my wives phone), both phones are selected under Enabled Devices and both phones are selected under Push Notifications. Any ideas why my wives phone does not receive the Armed/Disarmed Geofencing notifications?

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Uninstall the wife phones app and re-install

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Drew-D
Tutor
Tutor
We've only had the cameras for a week. She has never received these particular notifications though she receives all of the other ones. Does anyone else receive Arm/Disarm Geofencing notifications on multiple phones? Or is this particular notification restricted to only the primary account holders phone? It seems like the configuration allows for it.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure if it's needed but have you enabled Access Rights in Grant Access?

Drew-D
Tutor
Tutor

I'm under Settings -> Grant Access. My wife is listed there as Accepted. If I modify that she has access to all 3 of our cameras and also "Allow Access Rights" enabled.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It might be worthwhile deleting her from Grant Access and add her back in. Also, disable her in GF, save and reenable and save.