Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB3000 Cameras Charging

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
zophi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would be very appreciative if someone can direct me, I have the cameras not even sure what model they came with the VMB3000. There is no charger and I need to know WHICH exact model of charger I need to get can someone kindly advise or direct with a link or product SKU # . Tha k you so much for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zophi wrote:
Can I use the 1500ma amazon brand rechargeable batteries or is that a not a good idea?

Arlo did a fair amount of testing before they settled on Tenergy some years ago.  But it's been quite a while.  So you can certainly try other brands.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zophi wrote:

I would be very appreciative if someone can direct me, I have the cameras not even sure what model they came with the VMB3000.

Open the housing of one of the cameras, and remove the battery.  There's a label inside that will tell you the camera model.

zophi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I looked it says - vmc3030 it has the Panasonic CR123A battery and model number battery cr17345 i need to charge these?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zophi wrote:

it has the Panasonic CR123A battery and model number battery cr17345 i need to charge these?

No, there are not rechargable.

Tenergy does make some rechargable batteries for the camera which are worth considering.

zophi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you so much for the link and direction 
Can I use the 1500ma amazon brand rechargeable batteries or is that a not a good idea?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@zophi wrote:

Arlo did a fair amount of testing before they settled on Tenergy some years ago.  But it's been quite a while.  So you can certainly try other brands.