Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

For several days now, my system is not recording anything.  I did some research on my own and tried the things that were recommended to solve this problem:  I reset my browsers (Safari, Iphone 6s) cashe and history.  I also tried removing my cameras from the system, unplugged (20 seconds) my base station and plug it back in, then reinstalled my cameras.  Neither of those things have solved the problem.  Any other ideas?  I did recently update my IOS on my phone to 13.4.1.  I don't see why that should matter, but maybe there is an issue with the latest IOS update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I turned of and restarted my Iphone and everything is working now.  I think the problem is my phone. 😞

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think it's an IPhone problem.  I deleted the Arlo app from my phone and I am accessing my account from my desktop.  Everything is working correctly on the desktop.  Maybe the next IOS update will work.....?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Stumann666,

When you try reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your iPhone 6S, do you still not see any recordings in your library? Is this happening when you're connected on WiFi on your iPhone and/or cellular data?

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haven't tried to reinstall the Arlo App.  I'll try and let you know.

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reloaded the app and all is well again.

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I may have spoken too soon..  Now I can't log in on my phone.  The little wheel spins for about 30 seconds and then I get the message "your request timed out".   But I can still log in on my PC. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Is this happening when you're on your WiFi and/or cellular data?

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wifi.  It's the same home network my PC is on.  Yes, I know I can't be logged in on both at the same time.

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is interesting, I turned off the Wifi and tried Arlo with just cellular data and it is working again.  ????

Stumann666
Aspirant
Aspirant

I turned of and restarted my Iphone and everything is working now.  I think the problem is my phone. 😞