Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jcweller1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm setting my oroiginal unit after removing the existing cameras and base station from my account. I'm at a different location with a different netgear router. Arlo can't find my base station. I have tried a reset on the base station. Nothing I try works. What am I missing?

I can log into my account and try to setup new devise and that won't work either.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have booth the power and Internet LEDs green?  Are you using the all or browser? If the app, are you on the same network as the base?

jcweller1
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat wrote:

Do you have booth the power and Internet LEDs green?  Are you using the all or browser? If the app, are you on the same network as the base?

Good morning.
Yes I have both the power and internet lights on. I have tried the APP and
the PC. The base station shows up on the network on the iPhone APP but not
the PC.
Thanks in advance
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
PC antivirus software can interfere, especially BitDefender. If you're using BT, search here for solutions. If not, try temporarily disabling any antivirus/malware software for the purpose of initial setup.
jcweller1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I disabled Norton antivirus. No Bitdefender. Still can't make the system work.

I believe there is an issue with the base station.

I'm done with these Arlo camera systems now. Too many battery problems and issues with

syncing. I have replaced with the Blink Home Security System. Better pricing and a far better

system for much less money with a one year guarantee that the batteries won't die. And

the batteries are rechargable with a USB port on the camera.