Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
R_Lowe
Luminary
Luminary

One of my cameras is too sensitive, recording leaves dropping from trees or bushes moving from heavy breezes.  I currently have it set at 80 so want to, uh, de-sensitize it down to 50 or 40.  I am fine in navigating to the camera, armed, and the editing template for the camera.  HOWEVER, after I move the slider downward from 80 to 50 or 40 or wherever, I can see or find no "SAVE" button to make the changes stick.  I've tried going directly to "Log Out," but when I return, the slider has reverted back to 80.

Would anybody have some advice as to how I can make the sensitivity stay where I'd like?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

R_Lowe,

After making changes, click "Back" and then "Save" will be located at the bottom of the screen.

Take a look here for more detailed instructions: How do I adjust motion and sound sensitivity?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

R_Lowe,

After making changes, click "Back" and then "Save" will be located at the bottom of the screen.

Take a look here for more detailed instructions: How do I adjust motion and sound sensitivity?

JamesC

R_Lowe
Luminary
Luminary

Beautiful; it worked -- thank you so much!

Mike

belljon1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am forming a view that these cameras are actually unusable. The sun comes from behind a cloud - activates the motion sensor. This is happening every minute. This is the equivalent of a car alarm that goes off relentlessly - eventually people ignore it. I've tried turning the motion sensivity down to 5pc. Still it happens every minute. Nowhere near good enough arlo
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That implies that you need to reposition/angle the camera.  Post a screenshot.