Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Red and Pink Camera picture

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Brewyc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having issues with 1 camera I have opened and closed the camera moved the batteries and still a pink and red picture what else can i do??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brewyc, cad26

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
cad26
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue.  My camera is only a year old.

Brewyc
Aspirant
Aspirant

what can be done/ I hope netgear honors this and it seems like its a big problem

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brewyc, cad26

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Bseven
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is ridiculous that no one from support can put the solution public or what!? Mine was working perfectly fine, with a crisp clear image until I had to replace the batteries.  Once I replaced them and placed camera back in position, it had a pink red tint to the view.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The solution has been made public a million times here - contact support.  That's the only way you'll get a replacement camera.  We certainly can't do that here.

Brewyc
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your response. I did contact Netgear and they did send me a brand new phone thank you again Netgear they are a decent company. The only problem I see is that the 2 camera package is now available at Costco for a nice price haha,anyway the camera has worked great for me,I shut it off when I am home and turn on when gone and NO WIRES.
maspeik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera displaying red/pink. What are my options for clearing resolution?? Tried open close/replaced batteries. Same indications. HELP !!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read my previous reply two messages above yours.

Hammartorp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, my camera picture turned red/pink, how do I resolve this issue?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just read the replies in this and many other threads..

Annmarie
Aspirant
Aspirant

maspeik wrote:
Camera displaying red/pink. What are my options for clearing resolution?? Tried open close/replaced batteries. Same indications. HELP !!

Did that - no change

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Annmarie,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help

JamesC

Mccaddd
Initiate
Initiate
They never replied after sending to next level tech.Arlo please reply..
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use your case number and send your own update to ask for status.

Nevillemcv
Aspirant
Aspirant

New System. Installed two cameras then added three a week later. One of the originals working fine turned pink like a blue filter went out

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nevillemcv,

JamesC