Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fneer
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife and I have identical LG android phones with Gmail accounts. We both receive the arlo alerts via Gmail but when she selects "Click Here to see what is happening" the video does not play. You just see the Arlo bird fluttering its wings. My phone plays the videos just fine. Our address bars when we select "click here to see what is happening" are different. I get the htttps with the typical lock box. She gets https with  a different green lock box superimposed over the Arlo bird. Can anyone solve this. I am at my wits end!

5 REPLIES 5
bhusband
Apprentice
Apprentice

It sounds like a browser pop blocker is turned on try allow pop ups.  I use both email and SMS notifications.  I don't use the gmail alerts to check my cameras.  The SMS alerts bring up the Arlo application much faster.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fneer,

As mentioned above, this sounds like a browser issue. What is the default browser on the device having issues?

JamesC

Fneer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Google Chrome is the browser.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fneer,

Try reinstalling the Chrome browser on the device. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

Fneer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the help. My wife decided to give up on this and just check for any activity by logging into her Arlo account. Thanks just the same.