Problems getting live chat from support

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Pappy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot get Arlo live chat because I forgot to add in my phone number when I registered my system...I also can't invite or re-invite my friends which are basically all of MY e-mail addresses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi Pappy78,

I have checked your profile here in our system and it appears that you have your phone number added.  I have sent you a private message regarding this.  You may want to consider to contact Netgear Support instead and they would be glad to assist you over the phone: http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/#tab-call

About your concern that you cannot invite or re-invite friends, kindly answer the questions I have summarized below:

1. Is there an error message that came up?  

2. What device are using to log-on to you Arlo account?  Are you using an Android or iOS device or PC?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi Pappy78,

I have checked your profile here in our system and it appears that you have your phone number added.  I have sent you a private message regarding this.  You may want to consider to contact Netgear Support instead and they would be glad to assist you over the phone: http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/#tab-call

About your concern that you cannot invite or re-invite friends, kindly answer the questions I have summarized below:

1. Is there an error message that came up?  

2. What device are using to log-on to you Arlo account?  Are you using an Android or iOS device or PC?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

Pappy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your prompt response....I am trying to reinvite from my MacBook Pro laptop...I put in all of the information the prompts are asking, then, I do not get the green to continue

BrianL
Master
Master

Hi Pappy78,

I have tried to get in touch with our support chat group and I was able to get in. Try to refresh the page or use a different web browser.

Kind regards,

BrianL

Arlo Team

Pappy78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again...all is/are working well...love this system now that I have figured it out...thanks for all your help

BrianL
Master
Master

Hi Pappy78,

Congratulations! Community is always here to help if you have any problems or questions.

Kind regards,

BrianL

Arlo Team

ivoire
Aspirant
Aspirant

i want a live chat to tell me how to get a passwod and set it up

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ivoire,

You can find step by step instructions on how to set up your account here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/installguide

You can also contact support if you need additional help by clicking here: Arlo Support Center

JamesC

geow1031
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I find the chat room link
geow1031
Aspirant
Aspirant

geow1031
Aspirant
Aspirant
Where is the link to chat room?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

geow1031,

If you would like to talk to a live chat see here: Arlo Support Center

You are also welcome to ask your question to the community, we would be happy to assist.

JamesC

CABIR
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I chat with someone for my trouble
CABIR
Aspirant
Aspirant
How will I able to chat with someone to solve my problem
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CABIR,

You will find options for contacting support here: Arlo Support Center

Feel free to post your question on the community as well.

We would be happy to assist,

JamesC