Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pink look on the recordings on one of my camera

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
jtb59
Follower
Follower

I have one camera that the recordings have a pink tint to them. I thought it might be the sunlight shining toward it so I moved the camera and I still have the sale pink color on the recordings from only that camera. Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First I'll assume yr taking about the regular Arlo cam ( as this is the q section) cause it's been complained aBout before.

contact Netgear for a trouble ticket...  

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Must be getting old, Tom.  This is the wireless section...  😛

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jguerdat wrote:

Must be getting old, Tom.  This is the wireless section...  😛

to much multitasking !

Morse is faster than texting!
Miraclemoonmama
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't see any solutions to this problem and the same thing is happening to me!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Miraclemoonmama,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

JMickey
Aspirant
Aspirant
I recently bought the arlo wireless system (August 2016 - 4 cameras). When setting up my last camera, I see that the image, whether live or recorded, is pink. Why am I having trouble on one camera and how do I fix it? I have already opened the battery cover, removed the batteries, put the batteries back in, removed the device and then added it again AND rebooted the entire system. What is going on?????
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Look above. The answer is staring you in the face.

CONTACT SUPPORT!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JMickey,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Plaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too have this problem with one of my cameras!  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read above your message.

MichaelPage
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem with one of my three cameras just being fitted but how do we get a response?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MichaelPage,

JamesC