Support team issues they will not respond

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pcs0snq
Guide
Guide

I'm disappointed with the product support to date. I have two open tickets and the arlo support team has not not provided any help. Seems amazing they can design and sell a cool product like this, and not have a support team able to do simply tasks. Even the arlo workers responding to posts like this fail to provided support when the comments are about support.

Case 27556904 opened 10/19

The VMA1000 outside camera mount that was in my VMB 3000 kit is defective. Support have not communicated what I can do even with pictures verifying this is a real issue.

Case 27565635 opened 10/20

The Beta Geofencing has an issue that results in incorrect arming and unarming when 2 or more Enabled devices (iPhones) are used. Many other users saying the same thing. I am an engineer and have said I just want them to duplicate what at least 6 of us have shared ,on this defect and also let us know the developers will correct in a future update.

It seems sad if I have to take it all down and return it to Costco, just to get a new functional outside mount, but that maybe the only option with the support I have been provided after the sale. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pcs0snq,

I apologize for the lack of response. I have requested an update on your open support cases. I encourage you to continue working with the support team to arrive at a resolution.

Thank you,

JamesC

pcs0snq
Guide
Guide

JamesC

I called on the 24th and spoke to a support person on case 27556904. That was based on your comment to work with the Support team.

She told me she would be back in touch on the 25th (2 days ago), but never called me back as promised.

I'm a pretty frustrated customer now and plan to return the system this Sunday, unless I see some results from the arlo support team from my hours of creating and adding to cases, as well as many detailed notes on the user Community area.