Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pink hue

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor

I have just recently (today 11/19/2015) starting seeing a pink hue on one of my cameras. I have read the existing posts around the community and I have reset the camera (opening battery back/then closing) several times with no change. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Put in a trouble ticket.... normally you reset the camera as you did to fix, but if that's ng, the camera may be defective.

Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks @TomMac, how do I go about doing that? Sorry, I quickly looked around but couldn't find.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/

mcbriggs
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of mine just did the same thing today.  On the phone with support now.

Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor
I spoke to support and they asked for me to send them screenshots and a 5 second video. Waiting on a response.
ricss777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue, please help. I paid for support and I hope they help me fast!

Shiloh
Star
Star

Did you solve the pink hue problem?

Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor

If you have not done so, please contact support at the following link: Support and state your problem. 

Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor

@Shiloh - Yes, support was able to distinguish a hardware issue with my camera and sent me a replacement. All is working as it should now. Thank you to Netgear's experts and customer service.

chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant
One of my cameras has a pink hue? Was this problem solved; if so how do I fix it?
chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Orangeblood26
Tutor
Tutor

My issue was resolved. Through help from support, they were able to distinguish my camera had harware issues and sent a replacement.

If you have not done so, please contact support at the following link: Support and state your problem. 

chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm still waiting for response from Arlo Netgear regarding pink hue on 1 of my cams. I had 2 blue hue cams & 1 yellow but they fixed themselves. The dark pink hue'd cam I took dwn & switched out. I found that when I chgd batt's drops of moisture came out. I left cam open 2 dry out, put new batt's in. The pink hue lightened but remains.
I've sent email with pics of rainbow colors but I hvn't been responded to. Waiting...
Jasenzl1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there. My camera also has a pink hue. How do I get a replacement? Jason
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

Open a trouble ticket at https://my.netgear.com or contact support by web form or telephone and request a replacement.

Mikeopc9
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is pink also less than a month old
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mikeopc9,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC