Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Fishe2a
Tutor
Tutor

Where has my basic plan and all my videos gone? I was sold the system with on the basis that I could use 5 cameras with 7 days storage and then the first day would be deleted?

143 REPLIES 143
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
Anybody else having issues with their base being off line again? I’ve tried everything except the factory reset and re-syncing all of my cameras again.
zincyellowcobra
Luminary
Luminary

I’m ok today (knocking on wood).  Entire system went down for me yesterday afternoon,  but was able to re-sync cameras (this time) without deleting to re-add like I had to do on Friday. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Doesn't seem likely but do you happen to have a filter set in the library when using a browser? The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled in.
MG77
Aspirant
Aspirant
No filter actually. Everything just disappeared from one day to the other...
Rbrownrbrown7
Tutor
Tutor

Library is down for me.  Sacramento CA area.  Currently 1326 Pacific time.

DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks, I was able to re-synch all of them again as well without deleting them. I was also able to use the app instead of the web version. Such a pain and the temps are frigid today. Hopefully another firmware update soon.
DRA_PA
Apprentice
Apprentice
Try loging into arlo.com and selecting myarlo. Then review your plan and exit out. That fixed my library this morning.
meizydavid
Apprentice
Apprentice

IOS in the app open library, click on the say 3rd recording down (thats an older one)

it starts to play but plays the last recording made, its not even the same camera

you click from the library to open say back yard camera recording from 3 hours ago

it opens to play it but its the latest recording made on te system that plays (say garage camera)

I have (2) arlo pro 2 systems with 15 cameras each

its another bad app release from ARLO

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
When using a browser, it's been reported that clearing the browser cache/history helps. You can test this by using a different browser, too. Did that work?
MrHaroldFinch
Tutor
Tutor

Yes a constant problem

meizydavid
Apprentice
Apprentice

HMMMM

this is an app on a iphone (IOS)

not a browser

Muzz34
Initiate
Initiate

Greetings from Canada...new to the Arlo community. I was having issues with the recordings library but, in the time it has taken me to register, it seems to have fixed itself. Glad I found this site though. Definately will come in handy.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You jumped into the middle of a conversation with a different issue.
agoceo
Aspirant
Aspirant

agoceo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am experiencing same issue

cxxl
Initiate
Initiate

This morning the entire library is empty. Devices status screens looks ok with latest from all cameras. Is there a problem with server or recording? All has been working OK till now. Arlo Pro 2, 5 cameras, free subscription.

Rmacmo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too have no Recordings even though all the equipment here on site seems to be functioning properly....

Arlo00
Aspirant
Aspirant

DainPulis
Initiate
Initiate

You would think with my email and everything I would get a notice of this happening I'm having the same problem as well does not retain any videos

Dain

Primeribfan
Initiate
Initiate

Same. Sometimes my Android app shows no recordings but they show when I log in via PC. But today it is the opposite... recordings visible on Android, but nothing via PC.

I still get all the notifications, and real-time vision still works, but logging to the storage is intermittent

Primeribfan
Initiate
Initiate

Getting all the notifications OK, but nothing showing in library via Android app, altho could see it via PC log in. Reinstalled Android app and it seemed to fix it... but today I see nothing on PC library, but Android is showing files! 

Rbrownrbrown7
Tutor
Tutor

I can see my library history on the Android web ap but not on the MyArlo web portal.  In fact, on the MyArlo web portal I can't even see my account information.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For a browser, the suggestion from others has been made to clear the browser cache/history. I suppose it may make a difference for the app, too.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some have suggested clearing the browser cache. Might work for the app, too.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some folks have said clearing browser cache may help. It might work for apps, too.