Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Gb14
Tutor
Tutor
Good morning
Both my cameras have stopped working at night
We have re synced. Re set but nothing. Not just one but both of them
I have adjusted the motion dectotor up to 100% but as soon as dusk hits, it just stops recording
We bought these for night time security so not good
Any tips ?
Is theee a freephone number for Arlo?
7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

bottom of page to contact....

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Gutley
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine has also recently stopped recording at night. Night vision is working as I can test in ‘Live’ mode, but nothing gets recorded. Started going wrong about a week ago
Gb14
Tutor
Tutor
What did customer service advise you to do?
They must be not very good if lots of people have the same issue
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gb14, Gutley

Are you using a schedule? Any custom modes or are you using the default "Armed" mode?

JamesC

Gb14
Tutor
Tutor
Afternoon
It is on a schedule but I have just had a new one sent from amazon & that now doesn’t record at all?!
First few weeks it was all fine, every car going past set it off now it’s twice a day only it’s picked up & never at night
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gb14,

Check your schedule to make sure the appropriate mode is scheduled in the right time frames. If you're using a custom mode and you've replaced a camera, that mode will not contain rules for the new camera. This could be why the new camera is not recording.

JamesC

Gb14
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you but both cameras went down at the same time. Schedule wasn’t touched even tried deleting both then resetting & adding schedule again but they are so sporadic
Spoke to Arlo who said the cameras could be faulty but it costs me to send them back!