Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
PieterWH
Follower
Follower

Hello, just bought the Arlo Netgear. I can't fill in the form where I have fill in the serialnumber. What is going wrong???

Piet

Netherlands.

5 REPLIES 5
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi PieterWH,

The Arlo serial number should automatically be discovered and populate in the "Base Station Serial Number" field. Kindly make sure you are registering the Arlo system while connected to the same LAN network as the base station. Check this link:  How do I enter the Arlo Serial Number?

Kindly answer the questions I have summarize below:

1. What device are you using in registering the Arlo system?  Is it an Android or iOS device?

2. Do you have a wired or wireless router?

3. Is your Arlo base station connected directly to your router?

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

doraemon
Prodigy
Prodigy

hi,

When connecting your Arlo, it is mandatory that the device you use to configure your Arlo should be connected to the network of your router. If you use your phone/ipad/laptop, make sure that it's connected to the wireless network that your router is broadcasting.

------------------------------
gimme dorayaki 😄
Martymar8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Martymar8
Aspirant
Aspirant
I want to renew my account for 7 cameras. It says "go to account settings and click on renew" there is no "renew" in my account settings. Just "account" and it says "basic" everything is grayed out.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Martymar8,

Take a look here for instructions on changing subscriptions: How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

Note: This will need to be done using the web client or an Android device.

JamesC