Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire Free Camera no phone Alerts

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
GaryJackson
Follower
Follower

I was getting alerts on my cellphone when motion was picked up by my Cam's now I have no clue when i get motion. How do i fix it so when there is an alert i recieve it on my phone? thank you

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your modes in the Mode tab to ensure notifications haven't been turned off.  Also check the phone settings for the app to ensure notifications haven't been disabled there.  You may need to reinstall the app and restart the phone to see if that helps.  If not, what phone and OS?

Nitekate
Tutor
Tutor

Nitekate
Tutor
Tutor
I'm having the same trouble. It was working fine for months then *&^#!!! No notifications, trouble sensing motion, and somehow it gothooked to HOTSPOT data. How is yhis possible. And yes I've contacted Android and T-MOBILE. No help there. Arlo seems to be the only app effective
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nitekate,

What do you mean by "it got hooked to Hotspot data"? When using a mobile device, the app will use either WiFi or the data connection, whichever you have enabled.

If you are not receiving push notification alerts, check your mode/rules to make sure notifications are enabled.

JamesC