Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
thekyniche
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am setting up a new Arlo. I have set up the system and synced all cameras twice and I still have no cameras connected.

4 Camera should not all be failing to sync. This beiing web-based, are there any network issues? Very frustrating after investing this much in your system

Any help would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
airone07
Star
Star
these days there are a lot of problems with the server software arlo because there is a software update I also had synchronization problems two days ago,  but this morning I tried again after speaking with the technical assistance.
Then tonight I realized that the software has been updated,probably if you try to do now should go.
I write from Italy
thekyniche
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, I just tried again and the cameras are not connected... I goes I'll wait.

Wonder if Netgear will prorate their profits to my account??

airone07
Star
Star
try to contact the technical service support, they are able to remotely see if there are any problems with your system
snip3rboy
Arlo Employee Retired

thekyniche wrote:

Unfortunately, I just tried again and the cameras are not connected... I goes I'll wait.

Wonder if Netgear will prorate their profits to my account??

Hi @thekyniche

There were major system updates today that could have impacted your setup. You can try the following:

1. Re-sync your cameras to the base station again

2. Or, Remove the base station from your account and add it again

To Remove the Base Station from your account:

Log-in
  Go to Settings > Devices > Your Base Station. Make sure your base station is Online

Click 'Remove Device' - This will remove the base station from your account
    Depending on what version of the firmware your base station is on, you may need to Factory Reset the device after this step. See item #8 on this page https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/My-Arlo-base-station-is-offline-how-can-I-troub... on how to do this.

To Add the Base Station back to your account:

Go to Cameras > Add Device
  Select Base Station and follow the instructions

Then sync the cameras again