Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
texbeau
Apprentice
Apprentice
I receive push notifications for all rules even if I have the rule set for no push notifications. I don't think this new version was tested very well. Being a systems analyst, I am not impressed and am starting to rethink if this is a product I should stick with. I am gong to wait to see if Arlo redeems itself before I decide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
snip3rboy
Arlo Employee Retired

texbeau wrote:
I receive push notifications for all rules even if I have the rule set for no push notifications. I don't think this new version was tested very well. Being a systems analyst, I am not impressed and am starting to rethink if this is a product I should stick with. I am gong to wait to see if Arlo redeems itself before I decide.

@texbeau

A new base station firmware was released today that supports this feature. Restarting your base station should pull the update sooner. That should help. Let us know!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
snip3rboy
Arlo Employee Retired

texbeau wrote:

@texbeau

A new base station firmware was released today that supports this feature. Restarting your base station should pull the update sooner. That should help. Let us know!