Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Raybab
Aspirant
Aspirant

My battery ran drained for a few weeks. I replaced them, now my arlo is offline. The cameras seem to be fine, I rebooted the base and synced the cameras. My arlo account is offline, so it couldn't detect my cameras. Do you have any solution to this if it happened to you before?

8 REPLIES 8
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Try to cehc k on your MODE if the base shows offline. If it is, that means it's the main station is offlibe that's why cameras are showing offline. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing? If the Camera LED is solid amber, the base needs to be claimed again.

Raybab
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, mode is offline. I rebooted the base a few times but still not working. It's taken me a couple of hours already and counting, I've run out of ideas so I turn to the community.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Again, what are the LEDs on the base showing?

Raybab
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera led is solid green but internet led is off. Checked the ethernet cable and it's well connected to wifi router. Wirelesd internet is fine as I'm able to use it. Do you think its the arlo website or the ethernet connection to the base?

Raybab
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat any solution for internet led on base not lighting?

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Here are the usual troubleshooting steps.

https://kb.arlo.com/996/My-Arlo-base-station-is-offline-how-can-I-troubleshoot-it

If the internet light is is off (ie. not amber or green) then maybe try and reset the base, step 8 in the instructions above and then reinstall from scratch.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just an FYI that may not apply here, I recently had a base station disconnected from the Internet, with the Internet LED being off. It turns out that I had it connected to a WiFi extender and the connection between the router and extender was the problem. After power cycling the base and extender with no success, I rebooted the router and everything started working properly.

Have you tried rebooting your router?