Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Drhigg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m getting multiple notifications in my library but I may have only 1or 2 actual pictures. This all started when someone else shared their arlo notifications with me. They have stopped sharing but I still get multiple notifications with no video. How do I stop this.
8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Drhigg,

What Arlo camera do you have? And are the notifications shown for a specific-based Arlo camera? Or is it for any camera?

Drhigg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 3 arlo cameras version 2.6.3. For example i have currently 11 camera shots n my library for various cameras. But the arlo app icon for my iphone shows 306 notifications. When i delete the current 11 shots the 306 goes away.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to reinstall the app and see if the problem still persists with showing the incorrect notification badge number.

Drhigg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I still have the problem
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to make sure that your filter is showing all cameras to make sure you viewed all cameras. If you are still having problems, do let me know and I'll create a case for you so our support team can look into this further.

Drhigg
Aspirant
Aspirant
All cameras are viewable
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I have sent you a private message to gather information from you and create a case for you. Hope to hear from you.

Drhigg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an iPhone 7 Plus. Yes I have deleted and installed the app twice. No change