Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Locked out of account

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rway
Tutor
Tutor

My husband and I both got new iphones and iPads. When we try to log into the cameras, it doesn’t recognize our devices. It tries to send a notification to the devices we replaced. We no longer have access to those devices. Live support is not available and the chat bot doesn’t recognize my issue.

amy thoughts or suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No iOS here but I saw a post indicating that use of a computer browser aimed at my.arlo.com allowed him to go into the user's profile and delete all previous phones from the 2FA settings. He was then able to add the new phone. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rway wrote:

My husband and I both got new iphones and iPads. When we try to log into the cameras, it doesn’t recognize our devices. It tries to send a notification to the devices we replaced.

Select "Try another verification method", and then you should be able to choose email.verification.png

Rway
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. Everything is so “all about the apps”, I didn’t think to go to the actual website. That worked!

thanks again!

bad-attitude
Aspirant
Aspirant

Email is not an option that is presented. We have different phone and cannot access the account. No working support option unless you are in your account. No listing for a US based phone number found in support.

Right now Support gets a rating of 0.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bad-attitude wrote:

Email is not an option that is presented.

What options do you see?

I am seeing email (device names and email address are edited out):

verification.png