Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nelsballs
Guide
Guide

Hi, 

For a couple of days, I'm unable to see live streaming from my cameras. 
The base station is linked to a working router, 3 first leds are solid greed (power,internet and cameras). 
The strangest things is that my cameras are still recording stuff when motion is detected and I'm able to see those videos in the app (library), so obviously the base station is online and well connected to internet. 
On the other side the live streaming is not working and I have a screen saying "Your arlo device appears offline. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to the internet".
The base station is also described as "Offline" in the settings of the app. 
I've tried to unplug for 1 minute, perform a hard reset on the base station but nothing has changed. 
Do you have any idea what could cause this issue ?
Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nelsballs
Guide
Guide

Problem solved ! 
I've made a hard reset of the base station, deleted base station and cameras from the iOS app and then reinstalled base station and cameras through the app. 
Live preview is back 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears that your system is working fine - it's the app that's the issue. Try reinstalling the app and reboot the phone and try a browser as well. If the browser works, it's the phone that's at issue.

nelsballs
Guide
Guide

Unfortunately I have the same exact issue on both my iPad, iPhone and in my browser. The truth lies elsewhere I guess but thanks for the help ! 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That would seem to point to something in your network - a router security setting that you changed?  Does this happen on cell service?

nelsballs
Guide
Guide

Yes, same issue when I'm on 4G/LTE

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Gonna hafta suggest contacting support using the Support link at the top here.

nelsballs
Guide
Guide

Problem solved ! 
I've made a hard reset of the base station, deleted base station and cameras from the iOS app and then reinstalled base station and cameras through the app. 
Live preview is back 🙂