Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
mrimd
Follower
Follower

After reading good reviews from many satisfied users, I bought the kit (base and two cameras) which was delivered three days ago.

First of all, one of the camera is dead after two days.  Suddenly no syncing from the camera.  Changed with new batteries... The sync light is not even blinking.

The other one works fine and happy.

Now the schedules, rules and modes.  NONE OF THEM WORKING.  The mode is always off regardless of schedule.  There is no way I can turn on / activate motion on mode, since whatever I click, those buttons simply do nothing.  It is 3pm here and, as per schedule, the mode should be ON... but it is off.

I tried on all browsers and android app.   Manual streaming is good on one working camera.  Created new modes, but no way to activate.

Who wrote it would be 5 mins job to install and configure???  I have deployed IT solutions more than 10 years and this one makes me wonder if there is something I have to learn again...

Folks from Netgear... I have installed numerous Netgear products and have been happy with the quality.  But I would not recommend this Arlo thingy... Maybe it came out too early.

3 REPLIES 3
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good evening Mrimd,

I will send you a personal message so we can troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing and expedite getting your Arlo system up and running as expected.

I'll be back in touch via a personal message.

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
hensontlh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its not you guy promised me 10 mins!!!!!!! What a joke and customer support a D_____m computer! Maybe I need to get a theif!

hensontlh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its not you guy promised me 10 mins!!!!!!! What a joke and customer support a D_____computer! Maybe I need to get a theif!