Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ir lights stay on.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
dfresh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought the 4 camera system about two weeks ago..Has been working beautifully.Then recently we had a severe cold snap of around 0 degrees for 2 days.The 3 cameras i have outside the battery level has dropped significantly Versus the one i have inside(hasnt moved since day one).Brought the 3 inside and battery level recovered.But now i have a problem with the ir light not going off after a live stream.Its like the camera is still on and i cant shut it off thru the app or website.I get camera is in use or busy.Only way to stop it is pop the batteries out.Ive tried rebooting,re-syncing,and reinstalling app to no avail.I also just ordered batteries to see if that could be the problem but ive never recieved a low battery message.Any help would be much appreciated

29 REPLIES 29
AveBreuxhouse
Guide
Guide
Yea, Its the way all modern tech works. They monitor community for issues and fix on the fly. I think the design and simplicity of Arlo is the best out there and they just released Q so support is there and that makes me feel good. Arlo has the ability to be a long running security system line of consumer electronics. Just trying to stay positive!
MuddCrabb
Guide
Guide

I understand what you are are saying ....but when it comes to security it just needs to work relible-like-ish hehe. I still dig my system I just wish it worked all the time.

AveBreuxhouse
Guide
Guide
Haha yeah I'm with you on that. Security has to be reliable.
dfresh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Do i dare say Its working flawlessly now..What ever they did i hope they keep it.

AveBreuxhouse
Guide
Guide
Heck yeah!