Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
brubble
Guide
Guide
Geofencing is out again, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, completed everything I have found in this community but nothing seems to work. It has always been fine until this past week, one the best features of this system but if it doesn't work, it inst worth anything
7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @brubble,

What phone device are you using to use Geofencing?

brubble
Guide
Guide

Both phones are iPhone 7.  Never had a problem till 2 weeks ago

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that you have your location settings for Arlo as "always" through your iPhone settings. You can check this by going to your iPhone settings > Arlo > Location. If you still have problems, try to log out, uninstall the app, restart your iPhone, and reinstall the app to see if that helps too.

brubble
Guide
Guide

I have logged out and uninstalled on both phones still didn’t work now the FaceTime logo shows Arlo and the fix mentioned on the community doesn’t work you don’t have options to change it back to FaceTime. When you touch what should be the FaceTime icon it opens Arlo

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

For the video icon on your contacts page, you can hold onto the video icon and you can choose FaceTime from there.

For your Geofencing still not working, let me send you a private message to gather more information from you.

Jbkmsp
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same problem.
brubble
Guide
Guide
Support has advised they know there’s a problem and should fix on next upgrade but they can’t tell me when that will be