Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jimmybeam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought 3 cameras, set them up , battery on 2 is around 75%, battery on third was 60% a day ago and now the camera doesn't work. Took it down and played with batteries and connections but when i do finally get it synched it tells me battery is at 2%. So question is how does it go from 60% to total fail in 1 day? Also if i need service or someone to check the camera who do i contact in Australia?

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Take it back to the retailer you bought it from

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jimmybeam,

Was this an open box purchase? The batteries should not have been 75%/60% upon installation. It may also be worth opening the battery compartment and making sure all of the batteries are inserted correctly.

JamesC

Jimmybeam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Should have stated the cameras have been up and running for 3 months or so. All were showing good battery life 65 - 75% one day then the next day the 65% camera ceased to work. After playing around with the batteries in this camera i was finally able to resync it but a low battery alert came up telling me batteries were at 2%. So from 65% to failure all in 1 day, go figure. Took it back to POP and it will hopefully be replaced or repaired but i suspect i will just be told the batteries were flat and there is nothing wrong with the camera.