Color is not normal Arlo VMC3030

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
xavier52
Aspirant
Aspirant

when i'm viewing the camra in the system the color has a red tint to it the other camra the color is pefect, please advise

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Open and close the battery door. If that doesn't work, open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.
Tazmancrash
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problim with one of my camares. It was pink for about a week after we had the worst rain storm in 20 odd years. It dryed out over a week and came back to normel

xavier52
Aspirant
Aspirant

well i got home and opened the battery door it still showed to have a redish pink color to it, but when i was messing with it while it was recording me cause of motion detection the color was ok, weird , rite

o beleive we got rain last week too or the week before, perhaps i'll do what the other post suggested and just wait. oh i did install those covers on both of them so i'll see everything else works fine on it motion detection and so on.thanks for the tip i will definately keeep everyone in posted as thats the only we all learn, rite and my third camera arrived this afternoon, cant wait to install it too.