Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Devices (Cameras) Are Offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Carlisle97
Follower
Follower

The new app messed everything up for me. I had 25 cameras running. Only my Pros continued to function correctly. Now I cant even introduce additional cameras to the old system. I deleted a couple to reassign them. Mobile app is PURE HELL to use. The old app was far superior for the original cameras. If I could get my money back, which I cant I would throw them all in the trash.... I will do everything possible to point people away from ARLO Cameras. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using a browser? It sometimes just works better.

Greg0101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Guys 

please stop giving us the crap information about check the browser or reboot your base station or resync your cameras or even better take the batteries out.  They all don't resolve the issue.   This issue has bee around since late May this year when some firmware was added the cameras startrted playing up.  As soo the cameras or base station go in to offline mode, the camera drain within a day or two.

for the past 5-6 months I have struggled to have the cameras stay online for more than a week.  I might get one or two cameras working really well recording everything but as soone one camer goes into offline, all camera go offline and the base station 3 light is no longer green.

prior to May this year the system was working fantastically without a hitch.

Can we have a proper fix to the issue!!!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All this crap information is because we have no idea what you're doing, what you've done/tried, what you see, etc. Without specifics, all we can do is offer generic responses. And those responses don't necessarily fix anything since we don't have all the information. If you're that bothered, a user forum isn't going to be able to help. Open a case with support and stay on it.