Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station Not Connecting To New Internet

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cameron93
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve recently changed internet provider and for some reason the internet won’t connect to the base station, all green lights are active which means internet and everything is connected. But the internet won’t connect to the base station. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Cameron93
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hsosa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same problem I reset all the system and even erased it from the app and I connected the base station all green lights but when I press add on the app it says no device found this is very frustrating I really regret buying arlo

Cameron93
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m at a loose end now as I’ve tried everything possible and it’s still not working, also the time I have spent trying to sort it has been nothing but a nightmare

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cameron93 wrote:
I’ve recently changed internet provider and for some reason the internet won’t connect to the base station, all green lights are active which means internet and everything is connected. But the internet won’t connect to the base station. Any ideas?

Are you saying that you have 3 green LEDs on the base? If so, it's connected and working. You don't need to set it up again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hsosa wrote:
I’m having the same problem I reset all the system and even erased it from the app and I connected the base station all green lights but when I press add on the app it says no device found this is very frustrating I really regret buying arlo

AGain, all 3 green LEDs means the system is up and working. It seems you've somehow created a disconnect between the app and the system. You should never have to do anything other than to connect the base with the cable to the router when you change networks. In this case, remove any remaining devices in Settings, My Devices (yes, I know you said you did this). Hold the reset button until the LEDs flash amber (I suspect you didn't do this before when "resetting"). Use the Add Device button (web) or + (app) to claim the base. Sync the cameras.