Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
lilmediamaven
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased a set of 3 Arlo cameras on Amazon, on June 8, 2015. They arrived on June 10, 2015 since I am a Prime member and have two-day shipping. All 3 cameras worked fine until now. One of my cameras suddenly started displaying a purple, fuzzy opaque haze. I tried replacing the batteries, resyncing the camera, restarting my base station, and nothing has worked. The other 2 cameras are still fine. The information for the camera that stopped working is as follows: 

Hardware VMC3030; Serial Number 48B2547632453; Firmware1.2.2688. I am beyond upset, because these things were NOT cheap and I just invested in a set of 12 rechargeable batteries plus charger the other day (also NOT cheap). The 12 rechargeable batteries plus charger are supposed to arrive from B&H Photo tomorrow. I want a replacement camera or that portion of my money back. Please advise. - mariaclee@yahoo.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Place a trouble ticket.  I'd suggest calling since they'll want a phone conversation anyways - be sure to be with the base and camera when you call.  I just had a camera replaced under warranty and it was protracted since it died the night before I was out of town for a week.  Once back, the phone process, while a bit painful since I was re-doing the steps I had already done, made the replacement easy enough.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Place a trouble ticket.  I'd suggest calling since they'll want a phone conversation anyways - be sure to be with the base and camera when you call.  I just had a camera replaced under warranty and it was protracted since it died the night before I was out of town for a week.  Once back, the phone process, while a bit painful since I was re-doing the steps I had already done, made the replacement easy enough.  

lilmediamaven
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, jguerdat!
grannie
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is the warranty and where is there a phone number

grannie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue with one of my cameras

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

grannie,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC