Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
lr410astorga
Follower
Follower
Camera starting showing a pinkish view durning the day? Can you answer why this is happening?
67 REPLIES 67
Guzie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here.please help..
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Guzie,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Caesarz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same pinkish issue.  I am unable to clear it by removing the batteries.

Caesar

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Caesarz,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

dblevins
Aspirant
Aspirant

same problem

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Same answer.  See the message above yours.

Shawnboytx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Color on one camera is pinkish. Taking batteries out does not fix it. Please help. Thanks.

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Contact Support. Contact Support. Contact Support.

CONTACT SUPPORT.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shawnboytx,

JamesC

3bandit3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I lost color on one camera. What should I do ?
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Wait until daylight comes back
ashnas
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't understand if there is a lot of people having the pinkish recordings happening to their cameras that you just don't post how to fix the problem instead of having them privately message you.  sure would help a lot of other folks if the answer was just posted 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't quote the whole answer which is to contact support and mayb e also send a PM to JamesC.  As has been stated many, many, many times here, it's a hardware issue that can only be resolved by replacing the camera.  The only way to get a camera replaced is to contact support.

brianfitzgerald
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue. Pinkish purple tint and have tried to reset by removing batteries repeatedly
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

brianfitzgerald,

JamesC

Heathermead
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, I'm have the same issue. Tried resetting several times. The fix worked first time but not anymore. Need help!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Your help is in the post right above yours.

Heathermead
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. I did just that and they were extremely helpful and are sending out a replacement unit today. Great customer service!