Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Sgcharles85
Follower
Follower
Im having troubles registering. Everytime i get to the terms and agreement page it says my session expired and to start all over. This is not a good start at all
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

UPDATE COMPLETED: Tue 2nd of May, Arlo team is performing an emergency update to the cloud

[ Edited ]

Dear Arlo customer,

On Tue 2nd of May, Arlo team is performing an emergency update to the cloud from 9PM to 9:15PM Pacific Time. Arlo users may not be able to log into the Arlo apps or the web portal during this 15 min update. But rest assured the cameras will continue to function as expected during this update and your recordings will be updated to the cloud as expected. 

After the update is complete, you will be able to login and access all your camera activity as usual. We apologize for this inconvenience, and appreciate your patience and understanding.

UPDATE - May 2nd at 9:20 PM PDT

The update to the Arlo cloud has been completed with minimal down time. Users that may have attempted to log into the Arlo app or web portal during that time may have seen an error of "Incorrect Username or password". You should no longer encounter this issue now that the update is complete. 

If you are still experiencing unexpected behavior with logging into Arlo please let us know at Arlo Support.

Thank You,

Arlo Team

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
MarsVoltron
Tutor
Tutor
I also am having the exact same issue. I know exactly how you feel.
JC73
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem... I was becoming crazy resetting my unit
MarsVoltron
Tutor
Tutor
Just read that they are having an outage causing the sign up issues. Hopefully they get it resolved soon.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Another user mentioned he was on with a tech...tech mentioned an issue on their end,  they are working on it

Dtnr8b
Apprentice
Apprentice
Did you ever get a fix for your problem?
MarsVoltron
Tutor
Tutor
I have not yet. Just waiting till they hopefully fix everything on their end. Apparently they're having issues causing the sign in issue
Dtnr8b
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks. Frustrating
deadringer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same exact issue, glad it's a problem on their end. I was about ready to return the thing.  Just bought the 4 cam Pro system today. Not a great start...

Puffzotty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have they resolve this issue yet? Ive been trying to register for hours and still no luck.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

UPDATE COMPLETED: Tue 2nd of May, Arlo team is performing an emergency update to the cloud

[ Edited ]

Dear Arlo customer,

On Tue 2nd of May, Arlo team is performing an emergency update to the cloud from 9PM to 9:15PM Pacific Time. Arlo users may not be able to log into the Arlo apps or the web portal during this 15 min update. But rest assured the cameras will continue to function as expected during this update and your recordings will be updated to the cloud as expected. 

After the update is complete, you will be able to login and access all your camera activity as usual. We apologize for this inconvenience, and appreciate your patience and understanding.

UPDATE - May 2nd at 9:20 PM PDT

The update to the Arlo cloud has been completed with minimal down time. Users that may have attempted to log into the Arlo app or web portal during that time may have seen an error of "Incorrect Username or password". You should no longer encounter this issue now that the update is complete. 

If you are still experiencing unexpected behavior with logging into Arlo please let us know at Arlo Support.

Thank You,

Arlo Team