Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
MichaelDavie
Tutor
Tutor

I can log in to my account using an iPhone but not on the iMac.  It was all working fine and nothign has changed.  I had a link on my desktop.  Now instead of logging in it just shows a bird with the WiFi symbol flashing - like the web site is down.

10 REPLIES 10
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are you using Safari? Try Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MichaelDavie
Tutor
Tutor
Yes I am but I always have so what's changed? Never had a problem before. Surely the answer isn't to keep changing browsers until I happen to hit one that works?
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I think it's because the Arlo site still uses Flash. Someone else said previously that they got their Safari to work by clearing the browser cache in Chrome??? Not sure if there's a workaround for you

MichaelDavie
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks, don't have any problems with any other sites though, flash works fine, doesn't even log in.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

got nothing

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the computer?

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Contact Support at the bottom of the page and they can look at your account from their end

Sunrisebeach
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this same problem.  I can log in and look at cameras from iphone but beginning yesterday I cannot log in from my MAC.  I just get the bird with wings moving.

Was there a solution to this problem??

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sunrisebeach,

If you were able to log in from your iOS device, this indicates an issue is potentially with the browser or computer. Consider trying from a different browser to see if you get the same behavior.

JameC

Sunrisebeach
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks 

I switched from safari to firefox and was able to get the sign in page.   I have been having a similar problem with WOOT.com, but not with Amazon, walmart, costco or Sams.  After emailing back and forth with WOOT over the last week they finally said that they were having a problem with Safari.

"We’re sorry you were having problems placing order on safari. We were aware of the issue, and our site maintenance team is working on it. Its just that the safari has highly secure browser that blocks the pop-ups from Woot. Our team is working to fix that security issue."

Maybe Netgear is having the same problem

will