Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't log in to Arlo with iPhone 11 Pro. Works on iPhone 5s. Tried reloading app but doesn't work.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ian11
Star
Star

I have just purchased an iphone 11 Pro and now I can't log in to Arlo on the phone - my old iphone 5s works but the new one does not.  I have reloaded the app and it still doesn't work.  I put in my email address and password and it just sits on that page and doesn't connect.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ian11
Star
Star

I discovered my problem was simple - after typing in my password I was hitting "enter" on the keyboard which didn't work.  I found that I could get in if, instead of hitting "enter" after typing the password,  I just hit the "log in" button after typing in the password.  Weird but works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ian11,

Are you unable to log in to the Arlo app when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi? Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and later rebooting your iPhone 11 Pro to see if that helps?

Ian11
Star
Star

I discovered my problem was simple - after typing in my password I was hitting "enter" on the keyboard which didn't work.  I found that I could get in if, instead of hitting "enter" after typing the password,  I just hit the "log in" button after typing in the password.  Weird but works.