Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ian11
Star
Star

I have just purchased an iphone 11 Pro and now I can't log in to Arlo on the phone - my old iphone 5s works but the new one does not.  I have reloaded the app and it still doesn't work.  I put in my email address and password and it just sits on that page and doesn't connect.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ian11
Star
Star

I discovered my problem was simple - after typing in my password I was hitting "enter" on the keyboard which didn't work.  I found that I could get in if, instead of hitting "enter" after typing the password,  I just hit the "log in" button after typing in the password.  Weird but works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ian11,

Are you unable to log in to the Arlo app when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi? Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and later rebooting your iPhone 11 Pro to see if that helps?

Ian11
Star
Star

I discovered my problem was simple - after typing in my password I was hitting "enter" on the keyboard which didn't work.  I found that I could get in if, instead of hitting "enter" after typing the password,  I just hit the "log in" button after typing in the password.  Weird but works.