Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
ArloParlo
Follower
Follower

Hello,

One of my cameras synced just fine, blinked blue slowly and then blinked rapidly and synced successfully. However, the second camera did not blink blue at all when I pressed sync. It seems that it's not a battery problem, because it did flash once blue when I inserted the batteries. But it doesn't flash at all when trying to sync... Any help?

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Honestly, I would first pull the batteries out of the cam and redo ( making sure they're in right, like the label inside shows ).

Watch the switch of the front row to back re placement of batteries

If it fails to sync then i would try a power down/up of the base unit and watch what the three leds on the base are doing/do.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Afifiah1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I do have the same issue, the camera was working perfectly tomorrow, today I received a notification that there is an issue with connection so I took off the batteries restarted the system and nothing for the camera (one blue blink then nothing) I have 3 cameras and the other two are working perfectly.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be dead batteries - try a fresh set.

Afifiah1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Spoke to the technical support team over the phone and it's a hardware issue so they will replace the camera. 

Colyogurt
Initiate
Initiate
I'm really disappointed that this highly rated security camera doesn't work at all.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Colyogurt,

What problem are you seeing? Could you provide more details on the issue?

JamesC

Colyogurt
Initiate
Initiate

problem resolved...embarassed to share fix

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Colyogurt,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved! Don't hesitate to post if you have additional questions.

JamesC