ARLO Wireless not getting motion alerts/recordings

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
geneslady
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I was hooking up the camera, I rec'd several emails alerting me of motion.  Since then - not one email.  Since last evening there has been 5 vehicles come & go in my driveway and no alert.  What have I done?  What can I do to get back getting notifications?  BTW.....I'm tech-challenged!!!

Thanks,

Barbara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, look at the running men for each camera in the Devices tab. They should be black, not gray. If gray, go to the Mode tab, click on your base and set the Armed mode to be active.

Have you tried live view and the manual recording while viewing to see if that works? It might be worthwhile to power cycle the base using the on/off switch.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, look at the running men for each camera in the Devices tab. They should be black, not gray. If gray, go to the Mode tab, click on your base and set the Armed mode to be active.

Have you tried live view and the manual recording while viewing to see if that works? It might be worthwhile to power cycle the base using the on/off switch.

geneslady
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much......the lil man was gray.....and I did exactly what you said to change him to black.  I did view/record and that works fine.

I appreciate your help.

Barbara