Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
El_Mariachi27
Follower
Follower

Arlo has been dropping the ball massively over the past months.

Arlo support advised me to purchase the annual plan to save (keep the same price as before) due to their monthly sub increases. Now my CVR plan does not work with the annual plan and it looks like there is no fix in sight. Why cant we add monthly CVR plan to the annual arlo secure plan? This is REALLY disappointing and arlo tech support has no answers. 

I am finally done with this company. terrible customer service and product value. 

5 REPLIES 5
yapchagi
Guide
Guide

I'm quite new to Arlo. I'm currently on the 3-month Secure trial. So recently I bought a hub just so I can get a CVR plan for 1 of the 3 cameras I have. And I found out that if I have a CVR plan, I cannot have secure plan on annual basis. This is very very disappointing! I mean SERIOUSLY????

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is currently a known limitation. Annual Secure subscriptions cannot be mixed with CVR subscriptions. The development team is working on a resolution for this, I will provide an update once I have more information available to share.

JamesC

yapchagi
Guide
Guide

even with the monthly secure plan? CVR won't work?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can have a monthly Arlo Secure plan active alongside a CVR subscription. The limitation only exists with annual secure subscriptions.

JamesC

yapchagi
Guide
Guide

i see. Would be nice if you guys had annual CVR + annual Secure plan together to save a few dollars.